WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
There are many ways to give to the Christian Witness for Nepal. Each contribution and supports to the pcon mission is to provide for the lord’s ministries in a very needy country of the world like Nepal.
Leave a lasting legacy while still achieving your long-term financial goals. Learn more, enhances your gift, and matches your gift.
WAYS TO GIVE
Christian Witness for Nepal is a none-profit 501© 3 tax exempt Christian church ministry. Contributions to Christian Witness for Nepal are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law of USA and other countries. It is recommended that donors contact and consult with our Christian Witness for Nepal office in USA by email or on the phone about the contribution. To meet CWFN monthly and annual budget funds for the following ministries project.
- Contribution for scholarships and for rent - of Grace Bible College students hostels for boys and girls.
- Contribution for evangelism and church plantings - in cities and in villages of Nepal.
- Contribution for festival of gospel life campaigns - in cities and in villages of Nepal.
- Contribution for pastors’ conferences, and seminars - in cities and in villages of Nepal.
- Contribution and supporting for a destitute - poor earthquake victim children or orphan a boy or a girl at new life children haven.
- Contribution for purchasing lands and building - constructions for Grace Bible College, new life children haven, Christian primary, middle, high schools, for native village churches and multimedia gospel communication through radio and internet.
- Contribution for 5000 english esv version - hard cover Bibles for college and university student outreach in Nepal and neighboring countries in south Asia. The Christian Witness for Nepal and all ministries project maintain low administrative costs. 95% of the all the funds received go directly to the charitable designated field to benefit the Christian Witness for Nepal students and boys and girls at children haven and church planters. For a little over $3 per day you can change the life of a child born into incredible poverty.
You will receive tax deductible receipt from Christian Witness for Nepal for your generous contribution at the end of year.
Thank you for contributing to meet the rcn’s monthly and annual budget needs. Your generous contribution helps to proclaim the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ and establish the kingdom of god and plant many churches and to provide a truly exceptional education and training for this generation and to the coming generation. Please select from the giving levels below or choose your own contribution amount and information.